Help, Advice and E-Safety

If you need help, please contact your Assistant Head of House, Head of House or Tutor.

If you are in trouble or danger contact Childline at any time by clicking HERE or ring the number below.


Or contact the police on 101


If you are concerned about e-safety for yourself or someone you know, please click HERE.

For CEOP, please click HERE

Portsmouth Safeguarding Children has some very good e-safety advice.  Please click HERE for details.